Kill Autosuggested URLs in Chrome
- July 11, 2018
Isn’t it annoying when you’re typing a website or URL into Chrome’s location bar and it keeps autosuggesting a site you don’t want. Or worse, when you’ve mistyped an address in the past and Chrome keeps suggesting it to you? Ugh! Well, here’s the simple way to prevent specific URLs from being suggested:
- Start typing the address into Chrome’s location bar
- As soon as you see the suggested addresses, use your keyboard arrow to highlight the unwanted address
- Press Shift + Delete and magically the unwanted suggestion disappears
Thanks to Ian Paul at PCWorld for this helpful tip. To see more details on this as well as how to rid suggested URLs from other browser, read the whole article here.
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Request a free quote
We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
- Setting Up Facebook Business Manager, Ad Account, and Pixel September 21, 2018
- Set a Dynamic Copyright Date on Your WordPress Site September 17, 2018
- How to Post to Your Personal Facebook Page (Instead of Your Business Page) September 4, 2018